Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20650 Discussions

I Got Issues In Gameloop With Direct X

DIABLOGAMING
Beginner
I Got Major Game Lag In Gameloop With Direct X And Open Gl I Am Using Arc 770 With 13600k
0 Kudos
5 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, DIABLOGAMING.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Experiencing significant game lag in Gameloop with both DirectX and OpenGL while using an Arc 770 with a 13600k processor can be frustrating. I would like to know more and diagnose the game lag issues you're experiencing with Gameloop using DirectX and OpenGL on your Arc 770 with a 13600k processor:

• Can you provide the full specifications of your system, including RAM, storage, and operating system version? The Intel SSU tool can gather such details about your system configuration that may help me root cause of this issue.
  • What are the specific settings you're using within Gameloop for the games you're experiencing lag in?
  • What version of the graphics driver are you currently using? Have you tried rolling back to a previous driver version?
  • Have you monitored your CPU and GPU temperatures and usage during gaming? Are there any overheating issues?
  • Are there any other applications or processes running in the background that might be consuming system resources?
  • Is the game installed on an SSD or HDD, and have you tried reinstalling the game or Gameloop itself?
  • Are there any error messages or codes that appear when you experience lag?
  • How often does the lag occur, and is it consistent across all games played on Gameloop?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try and resolve the issue?

These questions can help pinpoint the cause of the lag and guide us toward a suitable solution. If you can provide more details, I'll do my best to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, DIABLOGAMING.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
DIABLOGAMING
Beginner
My issue fixed but now I face another major issue
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello DIABLOGAMING,

Thank you for the update. 

We are glad that the issue is now resolved.  Since the issue reported under this thread is fixed, I need to close this inquiry.
If you need further assistance on the new issue, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,
Michael L.

0 Kudos
DIABLOGAMING
Beginner

Please Check My Another Post When I Try To Update My Gpu Driver My Pc Crashed And Wont Turn On Untill I Remove Cables And Reinsert Them 

Why It Happened

My Processor Is 

Intel 13600k 

My Mobo Is - Z690P DDR4 MSI

GPU Is Arc A770 Limited Edition

Hope You Got My Point I Also Shared My Pc Information With Intel Support 

I Need Proper Solution For This Issue 

0 Kudos