Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

I can't read nothing on Intel Graphics Control Panel

luahmdias
Beginner

Screenshot (90).pngWhen I open the panel, the main screen is normal, but in any of the screens (eg.: Display, 3D, etc.) the sliders are cut in the half, and I can't click in they. I tried restarting the PC and reinstalling the drivers. Can someone help me?

Screenshot (88).png

My notebook is a Lenovo G40-80

Processor: Intel Core i5-5200U

Graphics Card: Intel Graphics HD 5500

The PC is 3 years old and the graphics card never caused any type of problem. In 2016 I updated him from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. At the start of 2018, his HDD burnt out during a storm. Then I replaced him and since there the notebook had no problems.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello luahmdias, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First I would like to gather more information of the issue and the steps you have performed. To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Also, please let me know where you downloaded the driver from since you mentioned that you re-installed it, let me know if you made any changes to the system before it started giving you this issue. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello luahmdias, Were you able to check my post? Please provide me with the information requested. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos