Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21005 Discussions

I can't update my software.

Smokey
Beginner

Basically I wanted to play Fortnite, when I entered the game it asked me to update the graphics driver, so I installed the program that appeared on the page, I opened it, it redirected me to this same page starting to scan my PC.
I detected an update, to go from the sixth generation to the tenth, then I hit update, in this process my PC stopped working (this happens to me because my PC is not that good) and therefore I had to turn it off and on. . . . PC again, when I tried to download the update again it didn't work. It didn't let me and I got the error "The update failed unexpectedly." I need urgent help, thank you.

Smokey_1-1703104794859.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Smokey,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. If I were in your situation, I would feel exactly the same way you do, it will be a pleasure to help you with this issue related to the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA).

To have a better view of your issue, I will need the following information.

1. What is the brand and model name of your processor?

2. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

3. What is the browser you are using to run the tool?

4. Do you have an antivirus software or firewall enabled?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Smokey, 

This follow is to check if you were able to update your drivers or if the issue with the tool persists. I will be waiting for your confirmation.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Smokey, 

I was checking your thread and noticed that I have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos