Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

I cannot find intel graphics properties

Trishaan_Agarwal
Beginner
Hello,
I have intel Iris Xe graphics card, and I cannot see Intel Graphics Properties on right click even on updating my driver to the latest version and adding registries, I want to change the 3d settings of my graphics card to run element 3d efficiently, please help🙏🙏
0 Kudos
15 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Look in Start Menu, under letter "I" for Intel Graphics Command Center (IGCC). Run IGCC and check the graphics settings.

Leon

0 Kudos
Trishaan_Agarwal
Beginner
Yes, but that for specific for gaming I think, I wanna change the 3d settings of my graphics card, which cannot happen from that I guess.

Btw thanks for the suggestion 🙏
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Trishaan_Agarwal,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Are you asking for an option to change the 3D settings similar to one in the Nvidia control panel?

2. Can you provide more details about why you need this option?

3. Were you able to use this option with another computer with Intel graphics only?

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Trishaan_Agarwal
Beginner
Hi DeividA,
1. Yes, but I cannot find the option of intel graphics properties on right clicking on the desktop.

2. I need this option to change the 3d settings of my graphics card to run 3d software's like element 3d and blender using my GPU, the softwares are not working properly with the current settings.

3. I don't know becuase I only have one laptop and there weren't many search results on the internet.

Please help me by looking into the matter, I would really appreciate it,
Thanks
0 Kudos
Trishaan_Agarwal
Beginner
Hi DeividA,
1. Yes, but I cannot find the option of intel graphics properties on right clicking on the desktop.

2. I need this option to change the 3d settings of my graphics card to run 3d software's like element 3d and blender using my GPU, the softwares are not working properly with the current settings.

3. I don't know becuase I only have one laptop and there weren't many search results on the internet.

Please help me by looking into the matter, I would really appreciate it,
Thanks.
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Trishaan_Agarwal, 

I will check this situation and confirm if we have this option available for our graphics products and as soon as I have any information I will let you know.

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
Trishaan_Agarwal
Beginner
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Trishaan_Agarwal, 

The only option available will be to manually add games and apps to the Intel® Graphics Command Center, there are several features that are present within the Game/Application Settings page of the Intel® Graphics Command Center. These features enable control of the 3D environment of a particular game or application based on the requirements.

You can see how to add them here:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057285/graphics.html

We have created a video to show you that Blender (for example) can be added to the IGCC and not only games.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Trishaan_Agarwal, 

Were you able to check the previous post? Please let me know if you need more assistance.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Trishaan_Agarwal
Beginner
Hello Deivid,
I have added the desired app that I wanna edit to my games library, can u please tell me how to change its 3d settings
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Trishaan_Agarwal, 

I am glad to hear that you were able to add an application to the Intel® Graphics Command Center, in order to help you with the 3D settings, please provide me with the name of the app or apps that you added for me to check for the right settings.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Trishaan_Agarwal
Beginner
Hey Deivid,
I have added BLENDER 3D 2.93.5 to my gaming library, I want to render with cycles using my GPU, but I am not able to do so, even when the GPU supports that according to the intel page. Can u please tell me the setting by which I can edit the 3d settings so that I can render with cycles.
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Trishaan_Agarwal, 

Were you able to check the previous post? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Trishaan_Agarwal, 

Thanks for the information provided so far, 

I will investigate the settings and the steps and as soon as I have any details I will post soon.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Trishaan_Agarwal, 

Based on the research performed, there are no options from the Intel® Graphics Command Center to change the 3D settings for "BLENDER 3D". This is because you need to change this setting from the application, I recommend you to check with the Blender support team in case you do not know how to check the options from the app.

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos