Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20665 Discussions

I don't have a 3D setting in Intel Graphics Control Center....!

Waterbirds
Beginner

I don't see any 3D settings in Intel Graphics Control Center. I got the latest version (31.0.101.2121) from https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/776137/intel-7th-10th-gen-processor-graphics-windows.html.

I have an i5 8250U (Intel 620 UHD) on a Lenovo Laptop (I also checked their website, but they only have Intel VGA Driver).

I uninstalled it completely with DDU, then a clean install, but unfortunately nothing.

I've tried looking for older drivers, but couldn't find anything.

The point now is that I can't change 3d settings, only other general settings. (also new windows installation does not work)

What is the solution for this...?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Waterbirds,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® UHD Graphics 620.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Why do you need the "3D settings" options? Do you have any issues related to this feature?

2. Were you able to use these options before?

3. Are you working on a project?

4. Can you provide more details about the issue?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Waterbirds
Beginner
1. It has to do with my games. I want to go to the 3d settings of my GPU instead of ingame settings.

2. No, never unfortunately.

3. No, not a project.

4. Sure, well normally what I'm used to with windows 7 and 10 with the old intel graphics gpus, that you can access the 3d settings, like vsync, anti aliasing etc. But there's literally no 3d settings, it's complete disappeared, so I only see images settings, video settings etc.
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Waterbirds, 

Thanks for your response. I would like to let you know that all the gaming-related features have been moved from Intel® Graphics Command Center to our newest gamer-focused user interface, Intel® Arc™ Control.

The Capture feature and some game-related features may still be available in the Intel Graphics Command Center BETA. However, there is no support for the Intel Graphics Command Center BETA version.

You can check more information at the following link.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos