Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

I have a Ultrawide Monitor but my computer is stuck with 16:9 resolutions. I have the latest drivers but I don't have the Intel graphics control panel so I can set a UDF resolution.

LordBongo
Beginner

I have a core i5 surface pro (2017) with intel graphics 620.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello LordBongo, If you are using Windows* DCH driver, then the Intel® Graphics Control Panel is not bundled with the package driver. Have you tried downloading the Intel® Graphics Control Panel from Microsoft* Store? Also, we would like to gather some information about your system. Run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello LordBongo, If the issue persists, we would like to take a look at your system configuration. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
LordBongo
Beginner

Hello, I am using a DCH and tried downloading the app from the store with no success.

However, the problem was solved by buying a new 4k MDP to HDMI adapter.

0 Kudos