Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21286 Diskussionen

I have a notebook with i5 10th gen processor and intel graphics card, I can't bring out the HDMI audio, there is no HDMI Audio in the output devices. There is a solution?

DSabe
Einsteiger
1.503Aufrufe

0 Kudos
11 Antworten
AlHill
Superuser
1.423Aufrufe

Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file (using the paperclip under the toolbar).

Doc

DSabe
Einsteiger
1.423Aufrufe
posted a file.
DSabe
Einsteiger
1.423Aufrufe

allora non c'è soluzione?

n_scott_pearson
Superuser
1.423Aufrufe

Patience Grasshopper.

n_scott_pearson
Superuser
1.423Aufrufe

Ok, your laptop has an internal Realtek audio solution that is capable of outputting to the external headphone connector. Is this not what you want?

If the connected HDMI device does not have an audio output capability, the Intel HD Audio driver is not going to assert itself and take over from the audio output path.

...S

DSabe
Einsteiger
1.423Aufrufe

Vorrei davvero usare l'audio della mia TV HDMI, ma non posso perché non c'è un dispositivo di uscita audio. Allego foto

n_scott_pearson
Superuser
1.423Aufrufe

Download and install the latest available driver, version 27.20.100.8190, from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29557/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?wapkw=DCH.

...S

DSabe
Einsteiger
1.423Aufrufe

già fatto e nulla è cambiato

DSabe
Einsteiger
1.423Aufrufe

in hardware devices everything is ok

n_scott_pearson
Superuser
1.423Aufrufe

When the TV is enumerated, the Intel HD Graphics driver is supposed to recognize that an audio output capability is present (by interrogating the EDID data from the TV) and should automatically override and enable the Intel Display Audio driver as being the current audio output path. I do not understand why this is not working. Intel Customer Support is going to have to take over this investigation.

...S

DSabe
Einsteiger
1.423Aufrufe

ok grazie mille proverò a contattare l'assistenza clienti

Antworten