Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

I have an HP laptop that has an Intel UHD Graphics 620, Display Adapter and I need a screen resolution of 800x600.

CSayl
Beginner

I have an HP laptop that has an Intel UHD Graphics 620, Display Adapter. I have a lot of games that require a screen resolution of 800x600. 

How do I get this adapter to change to that resolution? And can it be set up like on my old Toshiba where the game changed it automatically and then changed it back when the game closed? 

Please don't tell me this laptop is going to be worthless. 

I don't play online games, just the kind you download to the PC or have the CDs for. I have a slow internet connection.

I'm not very techie but will try to do any instructions you give me. I had no idea that there would be this kind of limitation when I bought this laptop. What a disappointment.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello CSayl, Thank you for contacting our Intel® communities. I understand that you are having issues with your video settings. Can you specify which game settings are you having issues with? Are you using the Intel® control panel? In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box. Here is the download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello CSayl, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello CSayl, We just wanted to check if you still need help. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello CSayl, We just wanted to check if you still need help. We are closing your case as we have not heard anything back from you. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back if further assistance is needed. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos