Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

I have incompatible drivers in memory integiry in windows security

Countryman
Beginner

HI I was wondering about something recently I hsve gone into windows security and into Device security and I went into Core isolation and then I turned on Memory integiry and after it was done scanning it said review incompatible drivers.  In the review incompatible drivers witch are below:

FlashUSB.sys

Intel communications

FlashUSB.sys

Intel Communications

This is the reason that Memory integirty will not stay on automatically.  Right now memory integirty is turned off right now in windows security.  I was just wondering how I could fix this isssue or get help to fix this issue.

feel free to pass this message onto some one else at intel to look into this issue please.

Windows 11 home

64 bit operating system

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
28 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
MarkZX14R
Beginner

usb.sys error with Defender 

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

HI I was going to ask a question how can I be guarented that no one will see my information about my  system I do not want anyone to hack my laptop.  This file will be in the intel community right.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

A moderator can ask you to send them the file via PM.   Wait for a moderator to respond.

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

HI can I get a hold of a moderator.  Or do I have to wait for one to get a hold of me.

Thanks

What makes you think their will be a windows 12

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

A moderator will be in touch with you.

www.twelveforums.com

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Countryman,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, I will need you to provide a report using the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU). I have emailed you to the email address associated with your account requesting that report.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Countryman,

In order to continue, please provide the following information:

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

HI Steven how is it going.  No I am not doing any virtualiztion Steven.  I thought something was happening when I went into system information somethings were turned off or disabled.  So I was trying to look for an issue or problem.  So then I went into windows security and found that in security device that Momory integrity was off and that I had some incompatible drivers to review.  I found out that these drivers were for intel and that is why memory integrity is turned off and is not working.

I just want to fix this issue if possible because I feel that memory integrity should be turned on.

Yes I would like to make sure that this does not affect my security to my laptop.

Steven G I do not understand what you mean about finding the latested drivers on dell.com

Here are the screenshots below: Steven G.

Device security.pngIncompitable drivers.pngMemory integrity.pngDevice security.pngIncompitable drivers.pngMemory integrity.pngIncompitable drivers.png

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

HI Steven G.  Sorry for all the screenshots

hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

HI Steven G.  I updated my Bios witch was for May 8, 2022

the updated Bios update is from Dell.com

The current version of the Bios is: 

1.13.0, 1.13.0

System BIOS

After I installed the latested Bios update today I looked in windows security and I discovered that the FlahUSB.sys for Intel Mobile communcations is still in Memory integirty and Memory integirty is still off just like in the screenshot above.

Just thought I would let you now this Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Countryman,

Thank you for your response and information provided.

I was referring to updating the latest graphics driver version 30.0.100.9955 provided by Dell in this page https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/inspiron-17-7706-2-in-1-laptop/drivers

Based on the information you have provided, we will keep working on this case. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Feel free to reply if you have any concerns or updates.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

Hi Steven G.  How is it going.  I did get your email and your link to go and get the latest Graphics driver from Dell  but when I clicked on the link in the email it just went to a picture of my  Inspiron 2N1 screen I could not find the Graphics driver you are speaking about Steven G.

Sorry for not understanding Steven.

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

HI Steven G.  

I went to the dell community and left a private message with them about what the lasted version of the Graphics driver was for my dell laptop.  Dell customers sent me a message with a link to the lastested version of the graphics driver for my laptop. 

Have a good evening Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

Please follow these steps to install the driver:

Go to the link provided (https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/inspiron-17-7706-2-in-1-laptop/drivers) > Click on Find drivers on the right side of where it says Manually find a specific driver for your Inspiron 7706 2-in-1 > Scroll down (click on Show All if necessary) and look for Intel UHD/Iris Xe Graphics Driver and click on it. You should be able to download the latest driver version recommended by Dell (30.0.100.9955).

Please let me know if you were able to download and install the driver, as well as the outcome of it.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

HI I did download the following Intel hd Graphics driver from dell with no issues at all.  I have been using it for a while and I have not had any issues at all Steven G.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Countryman,

Can you confirm if the issue with the memory integrity persists?

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Countryman
Beginner

HI Steven G. 

Yes I can confirm that the issue with Memory integirity is still off and the same FlashUSB.sys are still their as well.  I have updated all my drivers though intel Driver Assisant and I have the latested chipset driver and I also have the latested Bios update Steven.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Countryman,

I will keep working on this case and let you know as soon as I have an update.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Countryman,

Please try the driver version 30.0.101.1960 https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html and check if the issue persists. If it does, our best recommendation is to contact Microsoft or the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) as this seems related to OS features.

Please let us know of the outcome.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos