06-22-2019 08:32 AM
Hi @JTyle3 ,
- Download the latest driver ver. 220.127.116.1163 from Intel Download Site (win64_18.104.22.16863.exe): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28662/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=975...
- Disconnect your computer from internet.
- Open Device Manager and in the Display Adapters category, uninstall the current installed driver. Check the Delete option. You should see Microsoft Basic Graphic Adapter.
- Install the latest Graphics Driver, downloaded previously.
- Reconnect the Internet and reboot your computer.