Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

I would like to know how to fix this issue with an AppUp update that is regularly showing up in my reliability history as failing to be updated.

DOswa1
Beginner

Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80073CF9: 9NCGJX5QLP9M-AppUp.IntelMediaSDKDFP.

I seem to have tried many things, creating a folder for "AUInstallAgent" to no avail.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello DOswa1 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. At this point the error seems to be related to the Operating system, however please provide me with the following information: • What is the brand and model of your system? • Please provide me with the graphics report from the Intel® control panel following the instructions below: 1. Right click on the Desktop, and click on Graphics Properties. 2. Click Options and Support, and then click Information Center. 3. Click on Save (save it in your desktop). 4. Open the report. 5. Copy all the information (Ctrl+C) and paste it here (Ctrl+V) so I can take a look. • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello DOswa1 Have you collected the information requested? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello DOswa1 I haven’t heard back from you; please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos