Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

I7-4790

rufinoanimal
Beginner

Hi,

I recently sold my graphics card. I search if my processor had integrated graphics, and I searched by googeling: i7-4790 ark to see the architecture. There I saw that some intel graphics where I tried to download and install but, it appeared a message: " Your equipment doesn't support the requirements" I tried to download older versions but not succeed. I have seen that other people with my processor had the integrated graphics. So now I can't access to my pc because I havent the integrated graphics, I will try to someone lends me a graphic card to acces the computer and try to download the integrated graphics or someting. I would like if anybody can help me to do so.

My motherboard is msi pc mate z97, ddr3 8gb ram and the i7-4790.

Thanks for reading this and trying to help me.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

If available, the integrated graphics is on the same SoC (system on a chip) as the CPU.

According to https://ark.intel.com/content/www/de/de/ark/products/80806/intel-core-i74790-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-00-ghz.html your SoC does have an iGPU

I guess the iGPU is disabled in BIOS

Usually you have to remove CMOS battery to reset to standard settings.

Review the manual of your motherboard.

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello rufinoanimal,

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and are helping you. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel®️ Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Josue O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos