Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

IGCC need 10bit option, uhd630, type-c (dp1.4), 4k60fps

yn3010
Beginner

I use Dell 2720qm + aero15 (i7-8750h+uhd630), connect through type-c (TB3 on laptop side)

The information on the display shows that it connected @4k60fps,8bit and I cannot switch it to 10bit.

I notice that the problem https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Strange-issue-with-UHD-630-DP-1-2-4k60fps-HDR10/td-p/668626 says the new IGCC will offer the option. But I still cannot find it on 27.20.100.8476

@RonaldM_Intel 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello yn3010, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

As stated previously in the thread you mentioned, our development team is currently working hard to include the options to modify the Color Depth and Subsampling in the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC). However; this option is still not available and we do not have an estimated time when this will be. 

Please keep reviewing the downloadcenter.intel.com for the latest drivers and the Microsoft Store to get the latest IGCC version. 

Note: Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello yn3010,  

I hope the previous information was useful to you. 

Remember that our development team is currently working hard to include the options to modify the Color Depth and Subsampling in the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC). However; this option is still not available and we do not have an estimated time when this will be.  

We will proceed to close this inquiry, if you need further assistance, please submit a new thread as this one will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos