On 18-04-2019 Intel inc released sixth modern graphics drivers (UMD_IGCC) v22.214.171.12408 only for windows 10 64bit
Supported OS versions::
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)
Microsoft Windows® 10-64 – May 2019 Update (1903)
I am sharing the direct downloading links from intel website
for end user consumer
for IT professional
for release notes .pdf
These new drivers labeled as Windows DCH graphics drivers aren't backward compatible with our previous graphics drivers we are now labeling Legacy. This means if later you want to revert to a Legacy driver you will need to uninstall the driver via Windows Apps and Features and reboot the system before installing a Legacy driver. Failure to do so may result in minor to major system instability.
DO NOT use the INF / Have-Disk method to install or uninstall this driver as it bypasses the Intel installer designed to install these new drivers, thereby possibly resulting in minor to major system instability.
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE::
• Intel® Graphics Driver
• Intel® Display Audio Driver (10.26.00.06)
• Intel® Media SDK Runtime
• Intel® OpenCL* Driver
• Intel® Graphics Settings
• Vulkan* Runtime Installer (126.96.36.199 )
Join the Industrial Revolution of the 19th century and start building your industry empire with Anno 1800*, help save humanity from a zombie invasion in World War Z* or use your hearing sense to investigate crimes in Unheard* on Intel® UHD Graphics 620 or better.
• This driver is WDDM 2.6 compliant.
• Support for DirectX* 12 Shader Model 6.4 compiler.
• Support for PSO cache for Compute Shaders.
• Various performance improvements for D3D12 MetaCommands in DirectML.
• Power savings improvements for integrated panels
Highlights of this driver 188.8.131.5208::
• New Intel Audio Driver (10.26.00.06)
• Launched Driver for 1.Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Gathering Storm* and 2.Apex Legends
• Windows® 10 May 2019 Update launch driver
• This driver is provided with the Intel® Graphics Settings control panel.
• This launch driver is WDDM 2.6 compliant and ready for the Windows 10 May 2019 update.
• It introduces support for the new DirectX* 12 Shader Model 6.4 compiler on 7th Generation Intel® Core processors or higher (Intel® HD Graphics 610 or higher).
Known Issues with this release 184.108.40.20608::
• Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in Apex Legends* (low quality settings with TSAA disabled on 6th generation Processors only), Devil May Cry 5* (DX12), Generation Zero*, and Tom Clancy's The Division 2* (DX12).
• Intermittent crashes or hangs may be seen in Anno 1800* (DX12) and World War Z* (Vulkan).
• Corruptions may be seen in video recorded by Cyberlink* screen recorder.
I seen the list of operating systems supported in release notes , so I mentioned windows 10 1709 here.
I am using dch driver version 6444 onwards and I have tested all versions including beta versions too .But today I downloaded 6709 installed on top of 6519 .
Installed without problems .