Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

IRIS GRAPHICS PLUS 655

Wng001
Beginner

My screen will flash to black on and off randomly. wanna to update the driver to fix this problem. I cant update the driver automatically. so i downloaded the file and tried to update the ​DCH driver exe file but it still doesn't work.

using Window 10 64 bit.

NUC8i​5BEK

HELP! PLEASE ​. Thanks you.

0 Kudos
30 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello 3000021644921.55465132967943E12, The report attached shows that you are using a generic driver version for the graphics controller. We recommend using the latest graphics driver validated for the unit. For Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEH Version: 25.20.100.6519 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28601/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-for-Intel-NUC?product=126148 However, we also noticed that you are running a Windows* 10 Insider* Preview Build 18362 (10.0.18362). For this reason, it might experience bugs and other issues. Since you are using this build, our recommendation is that you can contact Microsoft* Support and provide your feedback about the Windows* Insider* program. https://insider.windows.com/en-us/fb/ https://insider.windows.com/en-us/ NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Wng001, If you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you. If you are still experiencing a problem with your unit, please follow these recommendations: 1. Make sure BIOS is up to date. 2. Try using other HDMI* cables. 3. Check if you are running the latest monitor/TV firmware. If possible, try other displays for testing purposes. 4. Are you using a Windows* Insider* build? This may also cause the issue you are referring to. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wng001
Beginner

Hi Mr. Wanner G

I have the ticket number 04139869 . For your reference.

I have updated the newest Bios BECFL357.86A.0066.2019.0225.1641 , 02/25/2019, Graphic driver 25.20.100.6519 but the screen flickering is still existing. online staff said the next steps would be to replace the unit. But I would like to try more solution if I can.

1. Bios updated
  2. I Tested by 2 different HDMI cable . Screen flickering is still existing
  3. I Updated the latest firmware for my Dell U2714Q.
  4. First I don't know what is Window Insider? I just know i'm using window 10 64bit. Should I try to install the other version of Window?

Thanks you

William

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Provide the windows version information. Go to START, SETTINGS, SYSTEM, ABOUT, and look under Windows Specification to get the Windows Version number.

Doc

0 Kudos
Wng001
Beginner

Window 10 Pro

Version: 1809

0 Kudos
Wng001
Beginner

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-11 at 21.35.39.jpegHi WannerG

I just checked my Window. I didn't join the Insider program.

Thanks You William

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Wng001, To better assist you, we would like to take a look at your system configuration. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Click on the "Attach file" icon found at the bottom of the "write an answer" box > Upload file > Select the file from your device. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wng001
Beginner

There you go. Mr. WannerG

Thanks you

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Wng001, Thank you for attaching the report. We will attempt to reproduce this issue. We will get back to you soon. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Wng001, As you mentioned before, you have another ticket number open with your local Intel Customer Support. To better assist you, we recommend continue working with them in case warranty options are needed. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos