Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

If the video does not start shortly, try to restart the device

Angel1
Beginner

Hi, I have the following problem, the videos take time to play and when I pause them, it keeps loading and does not play, it only does after a while, I tried everything to update the flash player, update the browser, I update the drivers but my card graphic says it's discontinued, could you help me?

If it is connected by cable I tried with other devices such as my cell phone and this problem does not occur, it is connected by the WIFI of the same person who passes me the internet

Only on my computer on my other cell phones the problem does not occur, they play the videos normally

It occurs with several browsers and the problem continues on other pages, the same thing happens

I just answered the questions that they left me in a previous post since I could not answer, I lost my data and I could not answer

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Angel1,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.    

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician.   

0 Kudos