02-07-2020 01:49 AM
New Contributor I
02-10-2020 03:26 AM
Where did you get that screenshot? Was it from a previous configuration on your current system laptop? Did you set 240GHz before? Did you change or update anything?
02-15-2020 02:37 AM
02-15-2020 11:14 AM
Hi @YDewy ,
- Follow the steps to keep same display refresh rate in both modes: battery and power adapter:
- Go to Settings > System > Power & Sleep.
- Click on Additional power settings
- Click Change plan setting (near your currently active Power Plan)
- Click on Change advanced power settings
- Click on "+" near Intel(R) Graphics Power Settings
- Open Intel(R) Graphics Power Plan and set On battery the same value as in Plugged in
Hope this helps