Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Inquiry about redacted reference schematics for the A770? Specifically pcb related.

GiG
Beginner

Good Morning,

I don't know if Intel makes these kinds of things available to end users but if possible can one obtain technical reference drawings or some such at all? I don't need the circuits and components or anything else that would be horribly proprietary. 

I'm designing/building something that utilizes six of them but not as they are straight out of the box. I'm having no luck finding stock within Canada to obtain one to tear down and take measurements and fastener hole spacings myself and any other options over border won't reach me for quite awhile due to the shipping season.

I could do estimations from just the pictures and using components as reference but ideally I would prefer to have no slop in what I'm making.

If possible dimensions for the HSF assembly would be great as well, if anybody has this information for both items or can point me in the right direction please let me know.

Thank you,

GiG

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hello @GiG

Thank you for the details provided. I will proceed to check the information and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @GiG

Thank you for your time. I found this information: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000092554/graphics.html. Please let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @GiG

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @GiG

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

Carlos L. 

0 Kudos