Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Installer stopped Prematurely

greymockingbird
Beginner

This isn't a graphics question, but since Intel doesn't have any support threads about their broken driver software, I thought I would try anywhere.

I keep getting Installer Stopped Prematurely when trying to install my bluetooth drivers. I have had this same error when trying to install graphics too and I have no idea how to fix it. Would rather just find the installer myself and install it that way rather than go through Intel's broken Driver & Support Assistant. This app is the only way I update all my drivers and I have been trying to update my bluetooth drivers for quite a while now, but no dice. Keeps giving me that error and won't install. If anyone can shed a light on this issue, that would be great. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeonWaksman
Super User

You did not given any information about your computer? Before installing any driver, either manually or using Intel DSA, you need first install manually the relevant Chipset Software Driver.

Leon

0 Kudos