Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21070 Discussions

Intel ARC A750 DP No Signal

meke
Beginner

Issue:.

All DP ports give No Signal after driver installation.

I was able to connect the display and graphics card via DP and perform a BIOS screen and a clean Windows install. However, after driver installation, all DP ports become unavailable; only HDMI seems to work fine.

Configuration:

CPU:Ryzen 5 7600X

M/B:GIGABYTE B650M AORUS ELITE AX ICE/bios F21

RAM: DDR5-6000 16GBx2

GPU: SPARKLE ARC A750 Titan OC

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, meke.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

The issue you're experiencing with the DisplayPort (DP) not giving a signal after driver installation is a known problem that can occur with certain graphics cards and system configurations. We would need more information in order to determine if this is a hardware or driver issue, however, we would first recommend a couple of basic troubleshooting steps that can help with this issue:

• Test different DP cables and make sure you are using high-quality cables.
  • Have you updated the graphics driver for the Sparkle Arc A750 to the most recent version? If so, could you please share the version number and the source of the driver download?
  • Is your motherboard up to date? An outdated BIOS can sometimes cause compatibility issues with newer hardware.
  • Kindly check your monitor's settings to ensure it's set to receive the signal from the DP port, some monitors require manual selection of the input source. 
  • I understand that you were able to connect the display and graphics card via DP and performed a BIOS setup for a clean installation of Windows. Just to discard all possible roots of the issue, test the graphics card with another cable and also with another monitor or TV.
  • Also, may I know how many monitors are connected?

Moreover, I noticed that the graphics card (Sparkle Arc A750) you have is an OEM or original equipment manufacturer device, please take into consideration that our support may be limited since we are not familiar with the technology, settings, customizations, custom drivers, and features that the OEM has designed and installed your system. 

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, meke.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello meke,

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.
Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos