Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20874 Discussions

Intel ARC A750 stutter in Red Dead Redemption 2

AleksanderP
Beginner

Hi! Recently, I bought Red Dead Redemption 2, but the game looks bad due to poor anti-aliasing. I tried adjusting settings, including resolution scaling—I set it to 1.750x initially, but it caused stuttering. I lowered it to 1.500x and then 1.250x, but the issue persisted. Disabling CFG didn't help either. The only way it doesn't stutter is if I play without resolution scaling, but then the graphics look bad. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello AleksanderP,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We would like to know more about your system details to fully understand where the issue truly lies. The way you have explained it, can you confirm that the game, Red Dead Redemption 2, has not run well even on initial setup and continues to get issues with the Intel ARC A750, is this correct?

Additionally, we highly appreciate you sharing your system configuration so we can fully check and provide you with an accurate fix. This could be possible by downloading the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software.

1. Scan: Check the box Everything.
  2. Click Scan.
  3. Review: When finished scanning, click Next.
  4. Click Save (.txt).

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos