Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21076 Discussions

Intel ARC Control / Iris XE and games

Sedion
Beginner

Bonjour !  

Cela fait un petit moment que j'ai acquis un Medion Erazer Major X10 et j'ai plusieurs questions concernant les cartes graphiques. 

Premièrement, quand je joue à un quelconque jeux la carte graphique utilisée et l'Iris XE donc la moins performante mais j'ai été dans les paramètres pour tout mettre sur l'intel ARC A730M, mais cela ne fonctionnait toujours pas. Qu'est ce que je peux faire ? 

Et j'ai malheureusement désinstallé l'Intel ARC Control et je ne trouve aucun moyen de le télécharger normalement sans devoir toucher au pilote (qui est à jour) 

à cause de ça j'ai réinitialisé mon ordinateur mais ça ne fonctionnait toujours pas

Good morning.  

It's been a while since I bought a Medion Erazer Major X10 and I have several questions about graphics cards. 

First, when I play any games the graphics card used and the Iris XE so the least performing but I was in the settings to put everything on the Intel ARC A730M, but it still did not work. What can I do? 

And unfortunately I uninstalled the Intel ARC Control and I can't find any way to download it normally without having to touch the driver (which is up to date) 

Because of that, I reset my computer, but it still didn't work.

If that's possible can I have a french answer ? 

TY

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Sedion, 

Veuillez noter que nous ne pouvons vous soutenir qu’en anglais. Nous avons utilisé un outil de traduction Web pour traduire cette réponse, par conséquent, il peut y avoir une traduction inexacte. 

Thank you for posting in the communities. May I please know what games are you experiencing the low performance? You may also send us the SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your Medion Erazer Major X10. You may download it at this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. About the Intel Arc Control,it is true that it is already bundled with our drivers. Are you experiencing any issue opening the app?

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Sedion

I am just checking in if you were able to see my previous post. Please share with us the information we have asked so we can better assist you. Thank you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Sedion, 

I hope you are doing well. We've noticed there hasn't been a response on your end for some time. I will close this case for now but please do not hesitate to post a new question in case you have new concerns as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Sedion
Beginner

Oh hey...sorry the notifications we're in the spam box so I didn't saw the posts...but I booted my laptop and it's working right now. 

Sedion

0 Kudos