Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20639 Discussions

Intel Arc A770 and A750 both got stuck in Adobe Premier Pro Render

Rusho
Beginner

Hi Everybody. Please help me to get out of this problem. I built two pc with Intel Arc A770 (cpu Intel Core i7 1300K, 32 GB Ram- Gskill Ripjaws on MSI Mag B660M Bazooka) and another one with Intel Arc A750 (cpu intel core i5 13500 32 GB Ram- Gskill Ripjaws on MSI B760M) for video content development purpose and I am using Adobe Premier Pro 2022 version. Unfortunately when I try to start render both the pc getting stuck within few seconds. Though the GPU is showing 100% occupied, the rendering process stopped on 1% 0r 2%! 
Please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Rusho,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I see that your Intel® Arc™ Graphics are getting stuck when trying to start rendering in Adobe Premiere Pro 2022, I know this can be very frustrating, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better idea of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Rusho,

Were you able to run and generate the Intel® SSU report?   

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Rusho,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

0 Kudos