Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

Intel Arc Control Issue

MattaeoDoig
Beginner

I recently bought a arc 770 16gb GPU and have gone through every process with the drivers to remove my old ones and install the latest, after installing the latest driver, control panel, and support system i am still having issues.

Whenever I use the hot key or directly open the control panel I cannot click on anything let alone close the overlay ( without alt+I)

I have tried deleting everything via DDU in safe mode multiple time to no avail.

I would truly love a a hand understanding.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello MattaeoDoig,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that your system becomes unresponsive after you open the Intel Arc Control.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• A video showing the issue behavior you are experiencing.
  • Create system reports using the following applications:
    • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU):
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

• Intel® Graphics Command Center:
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello MattaeoDoig,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello MattaeoDoig,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos