Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20943 Discussions

Intel Arc a770 Element 3d Black Screen Issue

Nahid1
Beginner

Screenshot 2023-10-13 223658.png

Hello Sir,

im currently facing with element 3d black screen issue with intel arc a770. Sir Plz tell me how to solve this problem. i'm sharing a screenshot of the error.

my system specs:

I5 - 13500

Gpu - Arc a770 16GB

ram - 16GB DDR5

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

Based on the official Element 3D requirements there is no support for Intel Graphics from their side, we will be glad to take a look at this issue since we know it is important to you to be able to use this plugin on After Effects, however, we cannot commit to a specific outcome since there might be a limitation from the plugin side. Could you please also let us know the driver version that you are using? Or make sure that you are using the latest version 31.0.101.4887.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1

As explained in our previous post and based on the plugin developer documentation it seems there is no support from their side for Intel GPUs, however, we will be willing to take a further look and check the problem but we first wanted to check if you were able to test the plugin with the latest driver 31.0.101.4887 and if the issue persisted. Please let us know.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Nahid1
Beginner

i was using intel latest driver. my driver version 31.0.101.4887Screenshot 2023-10-20 170436.png

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1

Thank you for your confirmation. Since the problem also happens in our latest driver version we will check this with our team, I will let you know as soon as there is more information available for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1

We have reviewed this issue with our team. Taking into consideration as mentioned in our previous post that there is no support for Intel GPUs from the developer side our best advice will be that you contact the plugin developer who is video copilot, so they can provide further support as compatibility will need to be added from their side.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1

We will be closing this thread since there are no further questions related to this topic. As explained in our previous post, please contact the developer of the plugin so they can provide further support on this matter since based on their official requirements they do not support Intel Graphics. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos