Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20991 Discussions

Intel Arc750

Paul941
Beginner

I bought an intel arc750 video card, installed the latest driver available, but every time I start the system, although the computer starts correctly, I see the primary loading of the system on the screen but when I get to entering the password, the screen stays black with no signal.

I enable Resiable Bar, and i Download, run, save and attach the report for the following tool Intel® System Support Utility for Windows (SSU), you can find the steps on the link How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows.

i find this topic 

intel A750:No signal on the display screen

Thank

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Paul941

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with the problem you described.

To better troubleshoot your issue, please provide us with the following:

• Is this the first graphics adapter installed in your system?
  • Did this issue start as soon as you installed the latest graphics driver?
  • Does the issue occur if you navigate through the BIOS menu?
  • In case you can try using another display/monitor and video output.
  • If your processor has an integrated graphics adapter, we recommend you try connecting your monitor to the iGPU ports, usually, they are the video ports on the motherboard.
  • You mentioned that you save an SSU report. Could you try attaching this report to your next response?

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Paul941
Beginner
Hy, thank for the respons.
Yes, i have and 3200g and yes before thia GPU, i have installed amd7800 and work.
Now i reinstalled Windows and the graphic card work. I dont know why. But at the First Time when i upgrade the last driver, dont work.
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Paul941,

We are glad to know that the issue is solved after reinstalling Windows. We would like to wait a few days o confirm whether or not the issue occurs once more. Let us know un case you face any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Paul941,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos