Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Intel Atom Z3700

idata
Employee

I have an issue with the graphics drivers of Z3735F (Bay Trail) processor.Everytime i play game with a non-native resolution (e.t.c 1024x768 full screen) the scaling of the game is centered on screen on a small window.My native is 1920x1080

and i use a hdmi pc stick with windows 10 32 bit.The scaling resets from maintain display scaling to center image and useful settings on a intel hd control panel like full screen scale and ovveride Application Scaling is missing.Please help me.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Still no answer to our problem...What kind of support is that?And this bug occurs since launch.almost a year now.We have not a a correct 4:3 display scaling with bars on games and bigger issue the center scaling like the image above.

The important "ovveride Application Scaling settings" is missing from control panel as with scale full screen setting.Please support us with a patch for intel atom Z3700 series.Do not ignore us.Thank you.

/message/400505# 400505
0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Please stay on the other thread:

Allan.

0 Kudos