Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Intel Driver and Support Assistant 0x80072EE7 error

Ayushk222
Beginner

I am running windows 10 and am trying to install IDSA but it keeps failing. I have attached the log and screenshot.

Ayushk222_0-1615889712337.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Ayushk222,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

To better assist you, please provide the following report and information so we can move forward with your request.

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)

• Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information
  • By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Note: You can use the option under the reply window to attach the report and any other files to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).

1. Is this the first time that you try to install our assistant?
  2. Were you trying to install it to update something specific or just to try out the tool?
  3. Did you try to install it as an administrator or just by double-clicking the .exe file?
  4. Do you have an antivirus installed on your computer? If yes, can you please share with us if when you tried to install the tool, and it gave you that error, did the antivirus throw any warning message?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Ayushk222
Beginner

I tried installing it at a friends house on his wifi and it installed for some reason but it would refuse to do so on my home wifi and mobile data hotspot. 

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Ayushk222,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are glad to know that you were able to install it, in case you have anything else to ask you are more than welcome to do so, if not, please let us know so we can proceed to close this thread.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos
Ayushk222
Beginner

I have nothing else to ask so you can close this thread. Thank You!

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello Ayushk222,

Thank you for the update. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

David G.

0 Kudos