Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Intel Driver and Support Assistant Failure to Download

working_edpsych
Beginner

Hello, 

I am unsure of the correct board to post for an issue with the Driver and Support Assistant but I am having issues downloading the latest version. When downloading, the Intel-Driver-and-Support-Assistant-Installer.exe, it will download 2.4 MB of the 2.7 MB download and then fail. I am using Google Chrome Version 86.0.4240.75 (Official Build) (64-bit). I have checked for internet stability issues on my side of things and there appear to be no issues.

This initially began because when running older downloads of the installer the setup would fail with a 0x80070570 error code. I attempted to download the latest installer which led to this issue.

I have attached my latest Intel System Support scan.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jdinatale28
Beginner

Having the same issue. Download fails at 2.4MB.

0 Kudos
Monique_Intel

@jdinatale28  @working_edpsych  This is Monique with Intel Corporation and I'm the project manager for IDSA.  We had an IDSA version upgrade on October 15 that had some issues being released.  This was resolved by 5p PST on the 15th.  Please try again and let me know if you still have issues.

Thanks,

Monique with Intel

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello working_edpsych

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello all,

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos