Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21095 Discussions

Intel Graphics Command Center (Beta) settings not applied

Alexsamui
Beginner

Hi. I'm on an Asus Vivobook 15 laptop with i3-1215u on Windows 11 Home. I tried changing game settings in the Intel Graphics Command Center (Beta) such as sharpness, but I don't see any implementations or changes in any games I tried. What could be wrong in the process?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Alexsamui,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

To better understand, are you trying to modify or do a custom resolution on your game through the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC)? Please also download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software. When the download is complete, launch SSU.exe.

1. Scan: Check the box Everything.
  2. Click Scan.
  3. Review: When finished scanning, click Next.
  4. Click Save.

This will help us analyze your system configuration for better understanding. Please also provide a screenshot of the IGCC settings that do not apply.

I will wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Alexsamui,

We are just waiting for an update regarding the details and SSU log file we requested. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon so we can identify the next steps that need to be taken to solve this issue.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Alexsamui,

As we have not heard from you for the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos