Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel Graphics Command Center: Unknown 2191

cyberburgerking
Beginner

Intel Graphics Commmand Center > System > GPUs

It used to display both my dedicated (GTX 1660ti) and built-in (Intel UHD Graphics) GPUs.

Now it says Unknown 2191 instead of GTX 1660ti.

How to fix?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @cyberburgerking

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We would like to inform you that Intel® is aware of this behavior and this issue is being investigated under sighting # 14014635482. We recommend keep checking for future updates of Intel® Graphics Command Center.

Since our team is already investigating this, we would like to know if you agree to close this inquiry in order to avoid duplication of efforts.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @cyberburgerking

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We would like to inform you that Intel® is aware of this behavior and this issue is being investigated under sighting # 14014635482. We recommend keep checking for future updates of Intel® Graphics Command Center.

Since our team is already investigating this, we would like to know if you agree to close this inquiry in order to avoid duplication of efforts.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

FatBarry
Novice

I'm also having this issue, and I think it might be causing GPU selection/performance issues in other games:

Most games (not all) don't appear to be utilising laptop discrete GPU - Intel Community

intel.png

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello cyberburgerking

Since the thread has been marked as "Solved" we will proceed to close this inquiry now. Our recommendation is to keep checking for future updates since we are expecting to have a fix for this in the next Intel® Graphics Command Center release.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
StVv
Beginner

Hi,

I don't understand who marked this as solved as there is no actual resolve for this matter and I don't know why did you proceed to close this inquiry as I've got the same issue at this time with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB dedicated video card on my laptop showing just like it's showing to FatBarry at the system GPU's : Unknown 1C20 in the Intel Ghraphics Command Centre using the latest version of it.

The drivers for both the Intel integrated ghraphics card and forthe Nvidia dedicated ghraphics card are up to date using the latest driver version.

I guess that it doesn't matter that almost 3 months have passed since someone posted this issue and since it's not solved yet please open this again for me and please don't close it again untill the great team of Intel programmers and debuggers is solving it with an update.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Stefan

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Looks like Andrew did so. ICS have this really, REALLY bad habit of marking issues as solved and/or closing the conversation if there is a sighting opened as a result of happenings here or via phone/chat. They should not be doing this until the issue is fixed! If it means they have to do extra work to track the issue, so be it.

...S

P.S. @Ronny_G_Intel - what can be done about this? This is resulting in complaints and/or additional copies of the issue being opened.

0 Kudos