Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20976 Discussions

Intel Graphics Command Center is missing the global settings tab

Jacobs4525
Beginner

I recently built a new system with an i5-13600K and an Arc A770. This is my first foray into intel dGPUs and I was looking up how to enable adaptive sync (I have an ASUS ROG PG248Q that supports both G-sync and freesync/adaptive sync). Windows 11 has changes the "graphics" menu under display settings so it seems the only way to enable adaptive sync is to do it through IGCC. The problem: the menu where the adaptive sync setting lives is straight up missing. I have reinstalled IGCC twice, and yet under preferences all I see is "general settings" which only contains settings for the app itself. Reading online, there should be a "global settings" and "game settings" menu as well.

Is there some other setting I have to enable to show this menu? Below is what I'm seeing. I'd really like to get adaptive sync working. 

Jacobs4525_0-1683434438637.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Jacobs4525

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® Communities.  

We understand you have opened a (chat/email/phone) support case with us, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel, in case that you have further questions, please open a new thread. 

Thanks for your understanding.  

Best regards, 

Hugo O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
ka-tie
Beginner

i have this issue as well - what is the solution?

0 Kudos