Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21224 Discussions

Intel Graphics Command Center stucks

Koetsu
Beginner

Installing the latest graphics driver and repairing/resetting and reinstalling GCC cannot solve the problem of stucking after launching GCC. The system data is :

Graphics Driver Version:"1.7.49.4"
- "Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620"

Processor Intel Core i7-8650U

OS Windows 11 Pro v.23H2 64bit

GCC has never run succesfully from the bery beginning.

I wish there is a solution to this problem.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Koetsu, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We are sorry to hear about this issue and we will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

Just to confirm, on the ticket, it says that you are located in Japan, is that correct?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Koetsu
Beginner

Thank your reply. I am located in Japan. I have searched about the issue over the internet and found a few solutions on the same problem. I have tried all advices but could not solve the problem. If it is hopless, I may have to change my PC.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Koetsu, You are very welcome. Thank you very much for confirming that information.

For this scenario, pretty much, you already tried all the troubleshooting steps that we recommended to attempt to try to fix this issue:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058133/graphics.html

Based on that I will do further research on this matter to try to find a possible solution for this situation. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Koetsu, I just received an update on this matter.

While we are still working on this scenario, could you please collect and send all log files located in: C:\Users\<your_username_here>\AppData|Local\Intel\GCC

and:

C:\Users\<your_username_here>\AppData\Local\Packages\AppUp.IntelGraphicsExperience_8j3eq9eme6ctt\LocalState\Intel\GCC

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Koetsu
Beginner

Dear Albert,

Please be informed that the PC supplier is willing to check th PC upon my request.

I do appreciate your time for help up to this time, but I have to ask you to close this case.

Please accept my apology. I had a very good impression on Intel support team.

Best Regards

Koetsu

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Koetsu, Thank you very much for your response.

No problem at all. Thank you for letting us know those updates.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos