Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20862 Discussions

Intel HD 5500 Broadwell has too many Bugs in Windows 10 32bit. Seriously intel?

BMama
Beginner

I have Lenuvo Ideapad 100 which has Core i3-5005u. it runs fine in Windows 7 and 8.1 but Windows 10 is terrible. I met prblems when Software use Graphic Acceleraon for example Firefox, Chrome and Opera next. the Apps become WHITE after Minimize-Restore. and Intel doesnt update the driver for Windows 10 32bit since 2015. only for 64bit. i only have 2GB ram and 64bit is not an option. i pay more to buy Intel Laptop instead of AMD and they tread the user like a damn fiddle.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Mamadou:

I understand your concern about this but let me provide you with some possible solutions for this.

Regularly, the recommendation is to download and install the drivers directly from the OEM's website while using products like yours.

It looks like the support for Windows 10* on you device is not available with them, this would be for the model 100-15IBY Laptop (ideapad).

It would be good to check directly with them if this is correct.

You can test your system with two different drivers, the default from Windows 10* or the generic drivers from Intel®.

You can get the default drivers from Windows 10* by accessing the device manager and uninstalling the current driver installed (from display adapters).

After doing this, Windows will restart your system and install the default drivers.

Option two (generic drivers from Intel®):

Here you can find the graphics driver for your CPU: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25484/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40- Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10* [15.40]

I look forward to your outcome with this.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
BMama
Beginner

I'm sorry for being rude before ...

after a few weeks trying to solve the problem and cant fix it. i just decided to go back to Windows 7.

Thanks for the time.

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, Mamadou:

I would like to get some additional information from your system to better understand the issue and try to replicate it to further assist you.

Please provide me with the information requested in the following link:

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos