Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20647 Discussions

Intel HD 630 cannot detect second monitor with latest driver

idata
Employee

Hi

I am using Intel HD630 card with Nvidia 1060. I can't detect the second monitor with the intel card on HDMI.

I am on Window 10 and already update to latest driver for Intel card.

Please advise

David

0 Kudos
26 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Bette, stay with your other post:

Doc

0 Kudos
BFlen
Beginner
0 Kudos
Warden
Beginner

so i have the same setup as the first poster

ive recently been having random pc crashes while playing games

i was looking into getting my tv running as a 2nd mon and in turn went into the bios and enabled the intergrated graphics and i had to install both nvidias gtx drivers but as well as the intel driver

now my problem is abit tweaked as im wondering if the intel driver could effect gaming as a whole

that and if it was done properly

note that when i first got my pc the intel port wasint working so had to look up how to get it to work as the nvidia cp wouldint show me any detection of the intel ports monitor in turn i found a what id class work around for it but idk if this could be breaking either my psu because it might not be built for it or even have other issues

NOTICE:
not all my games crash and this has only been happening recently but im trying to dot my t's and mark my X's idk if thats how that goes but still better to be proper and professinal when dealing with computers then just jumping at ghost 24/7

0 Kudos
MBiru
Beginner

HI,

Any solution so far? I just bought MSI gp73 and I have the same issue, I cannot detect the second monitor with intel HD630 working on HDMI, tried old and the newest drivers.

0 Kudos
AAmri
Beginner

Hello, i have the same issue with my MSI GP63, could you please tell me if you manage to solve your issue and advise me what shall i do in case you already solved it.

0 Kudos
Kuzann8080
Beginner

Hii SOrry for open up the case again in 2023 🙂

I also have problem with my Intel (R) UHD Graphics 630, can not show in my 2nd monitor, i am using HDMI Connection. 
My Laptop is Gigabyte Sabre 15 also have 2nd GPU with NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050.

I already try to uninstall and install the driver ..

I have been try to install latest driver for both of it. 
Her my attachment from Intel Graphics Command Center.

Thanks Before.

0 Kudos