Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel HD Grafik startet nicht

PSchl
Beginner

Das Programm "Intel HD-Grafik" steht zwar in der Systemsteuerung, aber es startet nicht

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello pschlude,

I would like to gather more information in regard to your system, this information will help to address this matter. Please respond to the following;

• Operating system installed
  • Intel® HD Graphics version installed.
  • Computer model.
  • Processor model.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
PSchl
Beginner

Hi Amy,

thanks for responding by mail!

My configuration is:

• Operating system installed: MS Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

• Intel® HD Graphics version installed: Intel HD Graphics 520

• Computer model: HP Elitebook 830 G3 / T9X46ET

• Processor model: Intel Core i7 -6500U, 64 bit

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for that information.

Could you please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, and share the version you see there?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
PSchl
Beginner

My Graphics Driver Version is:

Treiber - GrafikVersion:4483 Rev.F(14 Sep 2016)Betriebssystem(e):Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Dateiname:sp77559.exe (203 MB)

I downloaded it from the HP Support Center Website, when I installed Windows 10.

Additional Info: I bought this PC in dec, 2016 together with Win7 + Win10. It was delivered with Win7 installed. So I installed Win10 from DVD and took all drivers from HP. Thereafter this problem occured!

I see a lot of similar cases listed in the Community, but I´m not shure, which to apply!

Who can help me?

Regards

Peter

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Let's start with the following procedure;

1. Open the Device Manager
  2. Expand the Display Adapters section.
  3. Find the Intel Graphics Driver.
  4. Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
  5. Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
  6. Install the following driver; https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26404/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-15-45-?product=88355 Download Intel® Graphics Driver [15.45] using this method; http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005629.html Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows...

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
PSchl
Beginner

Hi Amy,

thanks for your advice!

I installed the new driver, and it works!

Notice: I think, it is important, to first deinstall the old driver, then reboot, install the new one manually and reboot again!

One (small) problem remained: It didn´t show the program´s Icon on Desktop, in menu "Systemsteuerung" or in Program list! I had to copy it from the driver´s Directory!

Kind regards,

Peter

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sure Peter, you're welcome. Thank you for those tips.

If there is something else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos