Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
16855 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics Control Pannel will not launch/open.

DVand5
Beginner

I have tried uninstalling or resetting the application but it won't open. I've restarted my laptop a lot hoping it would work but it did not. I tried searching for it in the search bar, it came up not upon clicking, it won't open. I used it for gaming but i updated my Intel graphics driver, and after that...

1. It disappeared when I right click on the desktop screen
  2. It wont launch.

Please Help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

You have to have driver package X.X.X.6444 or newer installed to be able to use the Intel Graphics Control Panel app downloaded/installed from the Microsoft App Store.

...S

View solution in original post

5 Replies
n_scott_pearson

You have to have driver package X.X.X.6444 or newer installed to be able to use the Intel Graphics Control Panel app downloaded/installed from the Microsoft App Store.

...S

View solution in original post

DVand5
Beginner

I searched X.X.X.6444 in the Microsoft store and nothing came up.

DVand5
Beginner

then i searched it up on google and came up with inappropriate material. Is this a joke?

n_scott_pearson

No, the X.X.X part is the version number. There are multiple versions for different processor families, so I generically referred to them this way. You need to look for the version for​ your processor that ends with 6444 or newer.

...S

DVand5
Beginner

Sorry about that. I looked into it more and it worked. I updated a lot of other things but i'm sorry. Thank you.