Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Intel HD Graphics Control Pannel will not launch/open.

Jump to solution

I have tried uninstalling or resetting the application but it won't open. I've restarted my laptop a lot hoping it would work but it did not. I tried searching for it in the search bar, it came up not upon clicking, it won't open. I used it for gaming but i updated my Intel graphics driver, and after that...

1. It disappeared when I right click on the desktop screen
  2. It wont launch.

Please Help!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

You have to have driver package X.X.X.6444 or newer installed to be able to use the Intel Graphics Control Panel app downloaded/installed from the Microsoft App Store.

...S

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted

You have to have driver package X.X.X.6444 or newer installed to be able to use the Intel Graphics Control Panel app downloaded/installed from the Microsoft App Store.

...S

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Beginner

I searched X.X.X.6444 in the Microsoft store and nothing came up.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

then i searched it up on google and came up with inappropriate material. Is this a joke?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

No, the X.X.X part is the version number. There are multiple versions for different processor families, so I generically referred to them this way. You need to look for the version for​ your processor that ends with 6444 or newer.

...S

Highlighted
Beginner

Sorry about that. I looked into it more and it worked. I updated a lot of other things but i'm sorry. Thank you.

0 Kudos