Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Intel HD graphic video settings split screen on video

FForn
Beginner

Dear community,

I have a Huawei Matebook x Pro 2018 and I updated my intel graphic drivers with the one downloaded from the Intel website. Now I have the new control panel for the picture adjustment and I found a good setup for the videos. The problem is the now, if I activate the custom profile, ALL my videos are split in two like in the preview on the Intel app. The left side is showing the video normal, the right side with my adjustments and I can't get it to be fully "adjusted". Reverting back to the default profile fixes it, as the video is not split but it is not as I want it. Am I missing something? Anyone can help me?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You should use ONLY the drivers available from Huawei.

Contact Huawei for support, as they are solely responsible for support of your laptop.

Doc

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello FForn, Thank you for your feedback about the Intel® Graphics Command Center. It is highly appreciated. We have been able to replicate this issue and would like to gather some information about your system to investigate it further. Could you please provide us with the following information? A. Please fill out the Template for Submitting a Graphics Bug found in the following link: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P0000490AGdSAM/important-template-for-submitting-a-graphics-bug Also, please run these utilities and attach the reports: B. DirectX* Diagnostic Tool (Dxdiag.exe). 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. Type “dxdiag” and press Enter. 3. Click on "Save All Information" and save it on your computer. C. Issue Report to Troubleshoot your Intel® Graphics Controller. 1. Right click on the Desktop, and click on Graphics Properties. 2. Click Options and Support, and then click on Information Center. 3. Click on Save and select a location in your computer. D. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU). 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save it in your computer. Note: If possible, please attach a picture showing the problem you are experiencing. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel
Hi FForn, I would like to let you know that we have been able to reproduce this issue in our lab, and thus Bug ID # 1278927 has been filed internally. As soon as we have an update from the Intel® Graphics Command Center dev team I'll post it here. Many thanks for taking the time to report this to us. Best Regards, Ronald M.
0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello everyone,

I got an update from our dev team. We already have a fix for this issue and it is currently under testing.

If all checks out fine, we could be seeing this fix implemented in a future Intel Graphics Command Center update.

Once I have more updates I'll share them here.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos