Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel HD graphics 630 installation error

MHasa4
Novice

I have ASUS H110M-E/M.2 motherboard, and

Intel® Core™ i3-7100 CPU @3.90GHz Processor.

I'm trying to install Intel HD Graphics 630 but I can't install it, just showing an error This installation package is not supported by this processor type.

I have tried many methods to install graphics driver but not working. Please help me to install a graphics driver.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MHasa4
Novice
I have fixed the problem. How ;-

This step is worked for me. You can try this step.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download and run this utility, and attach the results.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*

Then, an Intel support engineer will be able to assist you.

Doc

0 Kudos
MHasa4
Novice

Thanks for your answer.

I already install it. Also downloaded by the utility. After downloading the driver, when I click on Install Now again it shows the same error

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, promehedi. Thank you for joining this Community.

Let us try the following:

Let us know how it goes.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
MHasa4
Novice
I have fixed the problem. How ;-

This step is worked for me. You can try this step.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

According to the download for your "latest version of windows 10", 1709 is not the latest.

And, why would you use some 3rd party site, which may have inserted malware in the download, when you could have gone straight to Microsoft for the real "lastest" version: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 Download Windows 10

I recommend to all users to only use the Microsoft site for the REAL latest version of Windows 10.

Doc