Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel Iris Xe Graphics Issue

gummy21
Beginner

hi! i just bought an ASUS k413ea with intel iris xe graphics and 11th gen i5. It's still 1 day old, but it already show a  problem, my screen keeps flickering. When i set the brightness to the lowest, the flickers clearly visible and it annoys me a lot. I've tried to update all the drivers but nothing changed. So how can i fix this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello gummy21

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Please share with us a video of the problem and the results of the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)  

• Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
  • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". 

Also, please provide the following information:

• Drivers versions tested
  • Did you try the drivers from the OEM?
  • Does this happen with a second screen?
  • If you use the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, do you see the same problem?

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello gummy21, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello gummy21

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos