Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel Iris Xe Graphics

HarvMan
Beginner

Hi,

My client is looking to order a Dell laptop with an i5-1135G7 processor.  He uses Zoom and must have the ability to use a virtual background, either an image or video.

Can you please confirm that the Intel Iris Xe Graphics can provide that capability.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello HarvMa,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I would like to let you know that the Intel® Iris® Xe Graphic is capable to support these features from Zoom, you can check more details about these graphics and the processor on the following link:

-https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/208922/intel-core-i5-1135g7-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-20-ghz-with-ipu.html

However, bear in mind that in laptops the manufacturer can add, remove, limitate features of the processor and graphics to make them work better on their specific system (laptop), I doubt that Dell has placed any restrictions that can affect Zoom, but it would be a good idea to check with them just to confirm.

I hope this information is helpful for you.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello HarvMa,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I would like to let you know that the Intel® Iris® Xe Graphic is capable to support these features from Zoom, you can check more details about these graphics and the processor on the following link:

-https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/208922/intel-core-i5-1135g7-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-20-ghz-with-ipu.html

However, bear in mind that in laptops the manufacturer can add, remove, limitate features of the processor and graphics to make them work better on their specific system (laptop), I doubt that Dell has placed any restrictions that can affect Zoom, but it would be a good idea to check with them just to confirm.

I hope this information is helpful for you.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
HarvMan
Beginner

Thank you DeividA_Intel,

I also spoke with Dell and they, too, confirm it is Zoom capable.