Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Intel Onboard Graphics Driver- won't install

JJohn39
Beginner

I have a Lenovo G570 laptop. It has Windows 7 32-bit. I had to reinstall Windows because my computer crashed and by doing so, I lost all the drivers that were pre-installed on the laptop. I reinstalled most of them through the Lenovo website but when it comes to my graphics driver, all I get when I try to install is:

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.

Can anyone help me? I should have HD graphics. I only have 2 options for my screen resolution. I have gone into advanced settings and all it tells me is that I have a Standard VGA Graphics Adaptor, which isn't right.

Please someone give me help on trying to install the correct Intel Onboard Graphics Driver.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JJohn39
Beginner

I just downloaded this driver-

Intel® HD graphics Driver for Windows 7* and Windows 8* 32

• File name:Win32_152815.exe
  • Version:15.28.15.3062
  • Date:03/21/2013
  • Size:96.08 MB
  • Language:Multi language
  • Operating Systems:Windows 7 *, Windows 7 (32-bit)*, Windows 7 Enterprise, 32-bit version*, Windows 7 Home Basic, 32-bit version*, Windows 7 Home Premium, 32-bit version*, Windows 7 Professional, 32-bit version*, Windows 7 Ultimate, 32-bit version*, Windows 8*, Windows 8, 32-bit*

The link you provided only led me to Windows XP 64bit drivers. So I installed the driver above and was met with the same message as before-

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Have you tried a Microsoft* Windows* 7 x64 driver? Thinking that the operating system installed might be actually a x64 bit operating system not x32.

You can also try to force the driver with the instructions on this site:

http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-022355.htm http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-022355.htm

0 Kudos