Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20816 Discussions

Intel Pentium HD Graphics - powerdirector 10 hardware acceleration problem

idata
Employee

Hi hoping for some clarification as to what is going on with a green screen problem I'm having with cyberlink powerdirector 10.

I have a green screen problem within the preview panel on powerdirector when trying to create home movies. If I go into powerdirector settings and disable hardware acceleration for decoding the problem goes away and I can preview the movies fine.

Is hardware acceleration supported by the graphics card I have? I have updated to the latest drivers which has not helped the problem.

I am sure this is a relatively new problem as I have not previously had any problems when making videos. I cannot pinpoint anything I've done though that could have triggered this issue.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Allan, thanks for the reply, I was thinking of trying to download one of these manually, however the intel scan on my pc shows drivers for my graphics card are up to date on my laptop. The driver installed is 8.15.10.2827. I have the Intel Pentium processor, not the core, so will it matter if I try and download the core drivers? Last thing I want to do is create more problems that I'm going to find difficult to remedy.

Thanks Sarah

0 Kudos