Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 not working! HELP!

Oupitter
Beginner

I have a Dell OptiPlex 9010, which supports this driver. I have downloaded this driver off Dell website after it randomly broke, and it is not working. It is compatible with my computer though.

The error:

The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

​Allow the  startup objects particularly intel related products.

also try  thexe commands

Sfc /Scannow

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello Oupitter Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • What is the driver version that you are trying to install? • Have you reported the issue withe the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)? • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello Oupitter I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello Oupitter I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos