Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Intel (R) HD Graphics 620 Dedicated Video Memory

elmatipalasturras

Hola soy Matias un usuario de Intel Graphics y recientemente tuve un inconveniente al usar mi computador. Hace dos días quise actualizar mis drivers de video a través de Drivers Boost 8.1, al actualizarlo, este hizo que mi computador no reconociera mi grafica, por lo cual tuve que descargar los componentes mas actualizados a mi grafica, haciendo que la memoria dedicada de video vuelva a 128 mb en vez de 0 mb, aunque después, al intentar jugar al videojuego League of Legends, este andaba aproximadamente entre 1-10 fps, cosa que nunca me ha pasado ya que yo juego a mas de 60, esto no es un problema con el juego, ya que me ha pasado con otros juegos, necesitaría ayuda, ya que hace dos días estoy con este problema, y no puedo disfrutar de los juegos que tengo en mi pc. Gracias.

PD: Adjunto foto de mi adaptador de pantalla.Adaptador.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You  should NEVER use a 3rd party driver update tool.

DEDICATED video memory is a thing of the past.  If you have games dependentt on DEDICATED memory, get rid of them or replace them with modern games.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

elmatipalasturras

Ye, after that I desinstaled the app lol and I downloaded the Intel one, ty.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

elmatipalasturras, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just wanted to check if the problem with the computer recognizing the graphics card still persists and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello elmatipalasturras, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos