Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20672 Discussions

Intel(R) HD Graphics on enabling causes screen flickering

PiyushPatel
Beginner

Hi,

I'm facing issue with intel Graphics from past 10-15 days. When I enable Intel(R) HD Graphics family on my laptop it causes screen flickering and when I disable it my screen works perfectly fine (but not able to project my screen to different monitor)

I reached out to intel chat support and got the response that my system is using Intel 4400 IGPU for which there is no troubleshooting available.

I will be very thankful if someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PiyushPatel
Beginner

below is the attached log file after system scan

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Download and install the Intel® Graphics Driver for Braswell, 4th and 5th generations version: 15.40.48.5171 (the latest released version for your CPU).  I'm assuming that you have 64bit Operating System installed, you should download the 64bit option: win64_15.40.5171.exe.

Leon

0 Kudos
PiyushPatel
Beginner

tried installing the driver you recommended but after installation screen again started flickering

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello PiyushPatel,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community member have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos