Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20700 Discussions

Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe shows Black Stripes in Rayman Legends

Hulsker
Novice

Dear Intel Community,

I installed Rayman Legends through Steam on my new LG Gram laptop with a Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics card. The laptop seems to have issues rendering the graphics. There are large stripes throughout the screen and blocks in menu frames. No other issues arise running the game itself however: fast loading, smooth transitions and animations, no lag, it is just that there are large stripes all over. This issue has been addressed previously in a closed thread, but since it hadn't been resolved I'm posting it here as a new thread.

I attached screenshots of the issue and my system information generated by the Intel SSU. Intel Performance Telemetry visible in the top-right corner.

The graphic settings of the game only offer resolution modifications, but the problem persists in all resolution options.

Best regards

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Hulsker  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

Have you tried using the latest graphics driver? I noticed that you have an outdated graphics driver. 

If the latest driver doesn't work, please be informed that we are aware of this issue with Rayman Legends and we are currently investigating this issue. We are doing our best to get this problem solved as soon as we can. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

Hulsker
Novice

Hello @Jocelyn_Intel ,

Thank you for your notification. I have succesfully updated to the latest graphics driver with the link that you kindly provided. Unfortunately it did not affect the situation. I'll keep an eye on the thread for further updates. 

Best regards

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Hulsker  

Thank you for your reply and the information provided. 

I will check if there is any update on this. As soon as I have any information, I post it here. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Hulsker  

Thank you for your time. 

Currently, this issue is under investigation, there is no ETA yet. Our recommendation here is to check for future driver releases, especially the Release Notes, which have the driver fixes included. 

If the driver that was supposed to solve this issue doesn't work or you would like to ask for updates, you can contact us back and open a new thread. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Hulsker    

As we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional assistance with other matters in the meantime, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Simon_L
Beginner

Hello,

I want to reopen this ticket because I have the same issue with the i7-1260P processor. I have installed the most recent available drivers and tried reinstallation but nothing helps.. This game works perfectly on another laptop Ryzen 7 Pro 5850 processor.

Hope you will resolve the issue soon.

Kind regards,
Simon

0 Kudos
mmroos1983
Beginner

Please see my post on steam how to fix your exact problem.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/242550/discussions/0/4357872384980751782/

Have a nice day.

0 Kudos