Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Intel(R) Pcie controller x16-1901 code 45

Uday_Arya
Beginner

Need help! My NVIDIA RTX 3060 is not detected in the device manager because of Intel(R) Pcie controller x16-1901 code 45. My device is an MSI GF75 Thin 10UEK, OS Windows 11 home.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello Uday_Arya,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Before we proceed, please note that the MSI GF75 Thin 10UEK is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) device, we will try to assist you with general troubleshooting steps even if it’s something not traditionally covered in our support. However, if the issue still persists, you will have to contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer of your device. Your device manufacturer may have altered features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to some components for better compatibility with your system.

Please be advised that the PCIe controller is handled by the motherboard, The OEM (Original equipment manufacturer), sell, and support computer systems based on Intel® technology. I would recommend to coordinate with MSI and refer to the drivers available for your MSI GF75 Thin 10UEK below for the appropriate chipset driver you can use for the laptop.

https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GF75-Thin-10UX/support?sub_product=GF75-Thin-10UEK#driver

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos