Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 100% using

SerhiiChey
Beginner

Hello

My laptop ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo UX582HS-H2902X 

• 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K)
  • 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900H @ 2.50GHz   2.50 GHz
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
  • 32,0 ГБ
  • Windows 11 Pro
  • 21H2
  • Windows 1000.22000.708.0

I have already tried all possible drivers for intel UHD and the problem is that my UHD Graphics is loaded almost 100% when I tear off the browser and any page where there are some animations. The laptop is very hot and noisy.

This is a very expensive laptop for almost $5,000 and I can't just use the browser.

Please help me with this issue

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Use BOTH the intel and nvidia drivers from asus.  Use not other drivers.   If the problem still exists, contact asus, as they tested your $5000 laptop with those drivers.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
SerhiiChey
Beginner

Thanks for the quick reply!
So I use their drivers. Asus support is very slow to respond(
Please tell me, should this processor handle a 4k display?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You need to use asus support, no matter how slow they are.  Remember, they have tested with their drivers.

Yes, 4k is supported:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/213801/intel-core-i911900h-processor-24m-cache-up-to-4-80-ghz.html

But, who knows what asus has done with supporting both intel and nvidia graphics.   Are you talking about an external 4k display?  Again, asus has the answers you need.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
SerhiiChey
Beginner

I understand, I didn't expect everything to be so bad with Asus.

My laptop has two 4k displays and I'm talking about them.

I don't understand why an integrated video card can't handle and doesn't transfer tasks to a discrete video card.

I'm not a newcomer, I'm a programmer and I'm good at it, but it looks like a laptop with such characteristics can not cope with the browser (

0 Kudos
SerhiiChey
Beginner

I would not write to you as if I had not tried 10-20 ways to solve this and re-read all the forums (

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello SerhiiChey

Were you able to contact Asus regarding this issue as recommended by Al?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos