Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 color saturation

sandro82
Beginner

Здравствуйте ! Помогите решить проблему  с отсутствием настройки общей насыщенности цвета в Центре управления графикой . Приобрёл процессор QuadCore Intel Core i3-10105 с встроенной графикой , установил последние драйвера ( пробовал и более старые ) , с Microsoft Store установил утилиту по настройке графики Центре управления графикой intel . Хотел добавить цвета , так как по умолчанию , картинка выглядит тускло на мой взгляд . Но настроить как оказалось было невозможно , так как в центре управления не оказалось этой графы . Кто сталкивался и как решили проблему отзовитесь !!!

0 Kudos
12 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

I'm not sure what application are you using - the translator translated it to "Graphics Control Center".  Please download from the Microsoft store and install the Intel Graphics Command Center (Beta). In the Display tab you will have the possibility to adjust the display colors. On the Video tab you will be able to adjust the overall video saturation and more.

Leon

0 Kudos
sandro82
Beginner

The application is taken from the Microsoft Store, tried and beta version! Neither has a slider for overall saturation. In the display / color tab there is only an increase in brightness and an increase in contrastзагружено (1).png

0 Kudos
sandro82
Beginner

загружено.png

0 Kudos
sandro82
Beginner

The application was taken from the Microsoft store, I also tried the beta version, but alas, I did not find the overall saturation slider! In the "Display / color" tab there is only Increase brightness and increase contrast ....

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

It is on the Video tab.

Leon

saturation.jpg

0 Kudos
sandro82
Beginner

In the video tab, the slider is only responsible for the color of the videos, everything else, desktop, explorer, photos remain unchanged!

0 Kudos
sandro82
Beginner

Is there really no solution to this problem? This is the first time I've encountered this! Previously, the management utility was installed with the driver and appeared in the context menu after installation. Currently, graphics management needs to be installed from the Microsoft Store. Maybe this is the reason!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

As part of the DCH driver model definition and implementation, Microsoft asked vendors to (a) implement their Control Panel applets as modern apps (and thus have them installed through their store) and (b) to NOT attach Control Panel applets to the context menu. Intel seems to be the only company that is actually doing what they asked; I see AMD and NVIDIA are still attaching to context menu.

...S

0 Kudos
sandro82
Beginner

I support, NVIDIA and AMD do better in this regard. The first time I decided to buy a processor with integrated graphics, before that I always used discrete video cards, and everything was fine. Now, apparently, you will have to buy a video card, because this problem with the lack of color settings greatly affects the comfort of using a computer. Since I'm used to juicy, saturated colors, and not dull and pale ... I don't know which technical support to contact either Microsoft or Intel!

0 Kudos
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

It seems this is not an issue, but a feature that is present depending upon display capabilities...

I have a laptop and a external display connected to it...

For the built-in display I get the Hue and Saturation options, but for the external display I only get the YCbCr option instead of Hue and Saturation...

Look at my Graphics Command Center app:

Built-in display showing Hue and Saturation:

Screen1.jpg

External display, no Hue and Saturation but showing YCbCr:

Screen2.jpg

There is an official explanation from Intel in this thread:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/The-Intel-Graphics-Command-Center-doesn-t-it-does-not-let-me/m-p/1273257/highlight/true#M96215

Megan,

0 Kudos
sandro82
Beginner
Thanks a lot for the clarification! I'll try to play around with the monitor settings, maybe something is enabled in it, which prevents activating these settings in the application ...

0 Kudos
megan3000
Valued Contributor I
0 Kudos